Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zoho explore - where have you gone?


Zoho Explorations with el lobosurprised

This looks like it could be a lot of fun and quite useful. As with everything we are discovering on this tour around the vast Web 2.0 world, it will be a matter of continuing on with the explorations and using the various things we like the look of. Then once we have mastered those ones, we can go back - maybe - to the ones we still struggle with.

I'm going to see if I can insert an image I've tried to get off my new digital camera. I'm not quite sure where it's gone to though as now my nano has gone walkabout somewhere on (although it looks like off would be the more appropriate word at this point) or in my computer. Just something else to try and get my head around. Here goes...tongue_out

wolf crossing sign

What is man without the beasts?

If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit,

for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man.

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth.

Seathl, Duwamish chief (Chief Seattle)

No comments: