Friday, September 5, 2008

Generating the hours (and hours) away...





Perhaps unless the billboards fall,
I'll never see a tree at all
Ogden Nash




Well,my goodness - you can spend hours on this exercise. It has been fun, but I'm beginning to feel the more we explore, the less we find out we think we know? It's quite scary the time you can so easily get trapped into spending at some of these clever and amazing sites. With so much being added to the blogosphere every second, there's no way you could ever hope to find enough - just as well there are "real people" always at hand to drag you back to reality! I enjoyed playing with a couple of generators. Would love to keep going with more, but my brain (and my body) needs a rest. Hope you enjoy my efforts.



glowtxt.com image
Henry David Thoreau, 1854






1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

The glow text is so impressive! There seems to be no limit to how we can jazz up our on-line communication.