Friday, August 8, 2008

#6 - An Exercise in utter futility...

Well - I feel like I've spent the last hour going around and around and around and.....
I thought I'd managed to figure out something clever involving exercise #5, but when it came to add said "cleverness" to my blog - it's disappeared somewhere into the ether! No doubt it's sitting forlornly waiting to be uploaded to it's intended place in the world, but for the time being it will have to remain 'parked' until I can gather the energy again to try and retrieve it from wherever it's hiding. There is sure some cool stuff out there, but you either need one of those god-like (?) Tutors sitting at your elbow to lead you down the path of "Right-way" - or you just cross your fingers and toes and hope like mad that when you hit that last "Enter/Go" key, it does GO. Sounds like I'm in desperate need of Auntyof3!
I may just change tack completely and get to grips with my new Sanyo digital camera. Not one to be beaten, I am looking forward to that exploration, although the 50-page manual is a bit of a daunting prospect. "Where to begin", I say?? However, just like my friend le loup/el lobo/il lupo - I will survive and come back even stronger!

2 comments:

Gibbons said...

I've had times like that when you seem to spend hours getting nowhere and others when it all goes smoothly. Good luck.

sancha panza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.